Thursday 6 October 2016

Cool WhatsApp Status

Posted by Richard
Be Cool and Funny, Let people know that you are a happy go lucky person by putting one of these Cool WhatsApp status. These short and cool status messages on life is the right way to express your feelings.





The best dreams happen when eyes are open.

Don’t rush anything. When the time is right, it’ll happen.

The best way to appreciate something is to be without it for a while.

Go where you are appreciated, not where you are tolerated.

Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.

Never get on one knee for a girl who won’t get on two for you.

Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you.

Tomorrow is the best time to do everything you had planned today.

Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun, fall in love, and regret nothing.

In “Success” all depends on the second letter.

I Love My Country. It is The Government I’m Afraid Of!

And Also:Whatsapp status quotes on life

I am not drunk, I am just chemically off-balanced.

Coffee, chocolate, men… some things are just better rich.

Reality is a crutch for people who can’t handle drugs.

You are as useless as the ‘AY’ in ‘Okay’.

After Monday and Tuesday, even calendar says W T F…

A woman needs a man like a fish needs a net.

I like to hangout with people that make me forget to look at my phone.

Fun is like life insurance.The older you get..the more it cost’s.

I’ll hit you so hard even GOOGLE wan’t able to find you.

If at first, you don’t succeed… Keep flushing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment