Thursday 6 October 2016

100 Cool Status For Whatsapp

Posted by Richard
Today I am sharing all types of Best Whatsapp Status for my blog readers. We know that most of peoples in the World change their Cool Status For Whatsapp  so its very difficult for them to create a new Status daily.


We know that presently Whatsapp messenger is used by millions of peoples from all around the World. So today I am sharing best symbols status whatsapp with all peoples so that they will never face any problems in creating Whatsapp statuses quotes daily.

Whatsapp is the application that is used by maximum people of this world and whatsapp status are really is the that updated by everyone and checked by everyone too. Whatsapp status is also a way to make other people laugh and do fun also. Whatsapp status are really in demand these days. India is the place where people are really crazy about different and interesting whatsapp status.

But there are always some issues with everything. As we all know that life is not so easy. People wants to update their whatsapp status according to their mood and frequently but sometime their are not able to do it because they are not able to find the correct set of words. So, i decided to compile a list of some different and interesting Cool Status for whatsapp, so it may help you in your life. So here is the list of Best Cool Whatsapp Status.


One Line Cool Status For Whatsapp



  • IF PEOPLE ARE TALKING BEHIND YOUR BACK, BE HAPPY THAT YOU ARE THE ONE IN FRONT.\
  • BE YOURSELF; EVERYONE ELSE IS ALREADY TAKEN.
  • I LOOK TO THE FUTURE BECAUSE THAT’S WHERE I’M GOING TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE.
  • WHY CRY FOR SOMEONE WHEN YOU CAN LAUGH NEXT TO SOMEONE ELSE?
  • IF LIFE IS NOT SMILING AT YOU, GIVE IT A GOOD TICKLING.
  • IF YOU CAN’T FIND YOUR BETTER HALF, TRY FINDING YOUR BETTER TWO QUARTERS. :-B
  • IT’S VERY DIFFICULT TO BE GREAT. LOSERS PROVE THIS POINT CONTINUOUSLY.
  • YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ANYTHING YOU DON’T RESPECT, INCLUDING LOT’S OF MONEY.
  • I LIVE IN THAT SOLITUDE WHICH IS PAINFUL IN YOUTH, BUT DELICIOUS IN THE YEARS OF MATURITY.
  • I FELT LIKE AN ANIMAL, AND ANIMALS DON’T KNOW SIN, DO THEY?
  • MY HEAD’LL EXPLODE IF I CONTINUE WITH THIS ESCAPISM.
  • WHY SHOULD I CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OF ME? I AM WHO I AM. AND WHO I WANNA BE.
  • SEE THE BOWTIE? I WEAR IT AND I DON’T CARE. THAT’S WHY IT’S COOL.
  • YOU CAN’T BURN ME.
  • I CHANGED MY PASSWORD EVERYWHERE TO ‘INCORRECT.’ THAT WAY WHEN I FORGET IT, IT ALWAYS REMINDS ME.
  • I DON’T NEED A HAIR STYLIST, MY PILLOW GIVES ME A NEW HAIRSTYLE EVERY MORNING.
  • YESTERDAY I DID NOTHING AND TODAY I’M FINISHING WHAT I DID YESTERDAY.
  • A BUSINESS THAT MAKES NOTHING BUT MONEY IS A POOR BUSINESS.
  • I’M SORRY THAT I’M NOT UPDATING MY FACEBOOK STATUS, MY CAT ATE MY MOUSE.
  • WHEN YOU FALL, I WILL BE THERE TO CATCH YOU – WITH LOVE, THE FLOOR.
  • RELATIONSHIPS THESE DAYS START BY PRESSING LIKE ON HER PHOTO.
  • I’M IN DESPERATE NEED OF A 6 MONTH VACATION… TWICE A YEAR.
  • Galileo:Great mind…Einstein:genius mind…Newton:Extraordinary mind….Bill gates:brilliant mind…..ME:Never Mind.
  • GULAB KA PHOOL BANO! Q K YEH PHOOL US K HATH MEIN BHI KHUSBU CHOR DETA HAI, JO ISAY MASAL KAR PHAINK DETA HAI.
  • AAP TO CHAND HO JISE SAB YAD KARTE HAIN, OR HAMARI KISMAT TO TARO JAISI HAI, HUME YAD KARNA TO DOOR.LOG APNI KHAWAHISH, KE LIYE HAMARE TUTNE KI FARIYAD KARTE HAIN.
  • KISI KO CHAHTAY HO TO DIL SAY CHAHO SIRF ZUBAAN SAY NAHI, AGAR KISI K 7 GHUSSA KARNA HAY TO SIRF ZUBAAN SAY KARO DIL SAY NAHI.
  • FIQR KAR USKI JO TERI FIQR KRE, U TO ZINDGI MAI BHUT HAI HAMDARD.
  • I don’t care what people think or say about me, I was not born on this earth to please everybody.
  • Not always available, try your luck 😉
  • Keep moving! Nothing new to read
  • Error: status unavailable
  • No status available
  • Dream as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one.
  • There are many things you can’t buy but still pay for them
  • Love marriage is like dancing in front of snake and asking him to bite.
  • We live in a society were pizza gets to your house before police.
  • You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have
  • I am Neither Batman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my women..!
  • Here my dad comes on whatsapp… From now on my status would be ‘***no status***’ or just a smiley…
  • Just finished blocking some numbers on whatsapp, if you can read this then you got lucky.
  • Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!
  • A single word can undoubtedly be a repository of knowledge, provided you’re willing to learn something new.
  • When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible
  • love status quotes
  • You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you
  • Love is that which can makes you smile when you’re tired
  • Love never fails and when it fails in life, then its not love!
  • Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.
  • The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.
  • Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
  • Sharing your problems with others doesn’t help rather people who took pity on u increases
  • It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
  • I feel so miserable without you; it’s almost like having you here
  • I haven’t slept for 10 days, because that would be too long.
  • Just about the time when you think you can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends.
  • Good friends are like starts. you don’t always see them. but you know they are there !
  • Life is like riding bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
  • If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
  • It is hard to fly when something is weighting you down.
  • If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words.
  • My week is basically …Monday–>Monday#2–>Monday#3–>Monday#4–>Friday–>Saturday–>pre-Monday
  • Smile in front of people who hate you Ur happiness kills them
  • I took IQ test …..results were negative
  • Keep calm and survive summer
  • Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit ¦.wisdom is not putting is a fruit salad.
  • I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!
  • Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life 😛
  • I have a new theory in life…what other people think of me is truly none of my business!…
  • I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later…..
  • When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say, why me? Just say, try me!
  • Don’t be happy.I don’t Really forgive people,I just pretend like its ok and wait for my turn to destroy them.
  • I have decided to leave my past behind me ,so i owe you money..sorry but I’ve moved on.
  • I m sorry did i give u d impression that i give a damn abt u???
  • Hey I found your nose, it was in my business again.
  • Don’t Copy My Style.
  • I don’t need to explain myself, I know I’m right.
  • If procrastination was an Olympic event ,I’d compete in it later.
  • I’m listening. It just takes me a minute to process so much stupidity all at once!!
  • Don’t talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street.
  • Your whatsapp status says online .If your online then why aren’t you texting me
  • The heart that loves is always young
  • There is no scale to measure the love
  • Live life fully, no place for hate, only love.
  • Life is too short to not to love
  • Love is knowing that some one is there for you … always
  • U and I always together…on the keyboard and in life
  • When I count my blessings i count you twice.
  • Every moment I fall in love with you again
  • So many of my smiles begin with you.
  • I just love you.. dont know the reason..dont have the motive..dont have the doubt
  • Your smile is my treasure
  • Love me for a moment and I’ll love you forever.
  • You’re special to me in every way. Thank you for being who you are
  • There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment
  • If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever
  • I love you without question, without calculation, without reason good or bad, faithfully, with all my heart and soul, and every faculty
  • In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars
  • I’ve fallen in love many times… always with you
  • I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go
  • The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain
  • I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you in this way because I do not know any other way.
  • I may not get to see you as often as I like, I may not kiss you as often as I love you. But you’re the one that I love forever.
  • Love makes the life beautiful
  • I will always care for you, even if we’re not together and even if we’re far, far away from each other
  • I wish to wake up every day to the warmth of your lips on my cheek, your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine
  • sorry we are having some issues right now with our push notifications and ‘last seen status. we are working on resolving them.
  • Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter people the opposite.
  • The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
  • I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.
  • Success is like being pregnant everybody congratulates you, But nobody knows how many times you got fucked to get there.
  • The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever.
  • Relationships are precious,
  • do not hurt them by fooling
  • and lying on first April / April Fool.
  • so here is the list of Cool Status for Whatsapp, now  you can make a pdf and download all these status or you can just do simple copy paste. I hope you like all these whatsapp status and quotes. Stay tune for more cool whatsapp status and quotes and have fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment