Wednesday 5 October 2016

Alone Status for Whatsapp Lonely ,Quotes

Posted by Richard
Hii Friends Today I am Sharing With you a Lonely Status for Whatsapp.There were Million of Whatsapp User Who want best Status for Her.Today I am Publish a Aloneness and loneliness Status quotes in Hindi and English Language.These Alone Whatsapp Status contain a Funny Sad Love Status etc.You can check out the collection of Alone Status and Lonely Status from the Given below.I hope you will like the Lonely Alone Status.
alone whatsapp status

Best Alone, Lonely Status for Whatsapp:

Sometimes loneliness is my Good Friend..

When u feel lonely, Music is Ur only Friend.

I luv being alone, but i Hate being lonely.

Being lonely is the Difficult thing in life.

Sometimes in life it’s good to be Alone… so that No can hurt U.

It’s sad to be happy alone.

Loneliness is the most terrible poverty.

Remember we are all in this alone.

It’s better to live lonely then to be lived in between wrong Peoples..

Sometimes I Feel Like I Am Completely In The Dark...!!

Its Too Hard To Stay Alone In Life....!!

I Am Not Alone, but I Am Lonely WithOut U

Your heart is the most precious part of U, never donate it to someone who doesn’t appreciate it..

Loneliness is a part of ur life. It teaches us that we are not complete in ourselves.

Being lonely is like a storm with no rain, crying without tears...!!

The soul of sadness is self ..!!

Also Check:

  • Emotional Status Quotes for Whatsa
  • Life Status for Whatsapp
  • pp
  • Miss You Status for Whatsapp

Best Lonely Alone Quotes Status

That Sad Moment When Ur Silence To Save Relation Consider As Ur Ego....

1 day you will see what U lost. 1 day I will see what I gained.

I am invisible,until someone needs me.

I feel crappy inside, like something just broke....!

Wake me up _when things are going right for once.

Tears are prayers too. & They travel to God when we can't speak.

Sometimes there is so much_ we feel but so little we can say.

Only U can put a smile on my face when i am sad..

Sometimes U need to run away just to see who will follow U..

The pain is there to remind Me that_ I am still alive.

The worst loneliness is not to likes Urself.

Behind those fake smiles their lies a lonely heart...!!

The greatest pain that comes from luv is loving someone U can never have.

Smile and no one will see how broken U are inside.


So these above given collection of Lonely status and alone status are best and popular selected status by our team.Every people want to share their felling on whatsapp so today i am publish a article about Love Sad Loneliness and Aloneness.There are many website on net which can provide the whatsapp status about love sad emotional etc.But I am publishing a Article on every Category of whatsapp.You can check above so today I am sharing a Emotional Status and Alone status for whatsapp etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment